Full-time Travel consultant (H/F)
Business Travel Consultant
Full time (40h)/ Part time (50% – 20h) – Brussels
The travel consultant is responsible for handling daily incoming reservation requests by phone or mail. They are the first point of contact for active travel consultation towards the business customers, providing travel details and up-selling of related products and this within the guidelines of BCD Travel and to meet the needs of the customers.
Your focus will be
- Handle incoming travel requests (mail, phone, etc…), making bookings with the systems and within the rules and regulations of BCD Travel.
- Reservation and follow up of client files using different GDS systems.
- Fare proposals.
- Provide travel offers and general travel advice towards travelers within customers travel policy.
- Active (up)selling and cross selling of different BCD Travel products.
- Give feedback on daily operational processes and commercial relationship with customer.
- Dispatch administrative tasks to the service concerned and follow up if necessary.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Travel Agent.
- Good language skills spoken and written in English, French and Dutch are a must.
- Good knowledge of the BCD business processes, GDS systems (Amadeus, @tlantis,…) and services.
- Knowledge of ticketing
- Team player
- Commercial attitude
- Customer service minded
- Stress resistant, keep balance between quantity and quality
- Positive and open minded attitude
What we offer you
This is an exciting opportunity within an international company. You’ll be working with a great team of colleagues. And we offer you a competitive salary, training, career development and a dynamic working environment.
How to ApplyHow to apply Please apply by creating a profile and upload resume and cover letter via the website. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact email@example.com . To apply, please send your application via the website. And to stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel Create a job agent to be the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. And don't forget to follow us on Linkedin too where we post regularly.This position is not open to third-party recruiters.
1237 total views, 1 today