A. The company: The President Brussels Hotel ****
The President Brussels Hotel is a 4* establishment with 296 rooms, 16 meeting rooms and a unique private garden of 3000m². It also benefits from high speed Wi-Fi, a fitness center on the roof top, a breakfast restaurant, a bar and a restaurant with a garden view and a terrace.
This hotel welcomes guests since 1983 and has been renovated in 2009. The property will reopen in April 2019 under the management of Everland. A complete renovation of the building is planned for 2020 – 2021.
The hotel is easily accessible by public transport as it is located 500m from North train station with international connections, a direct train to/from the airport and a metro/tram stop going straight to the city centre. By car, the hotel is at 20 minutes to the airport and to the highway. It is also close to famous convention centres like Tour & Taxis, Square and Brussels Expo.
B. Responsibilities & Duties
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled receptionist aiming to provide the best first impression as well as a pleasant and memorable stay to our guests. The receptionist will mainly have to:
- Greet with a welcoming smile and politely assist all the guests entering the hotel
- Check-in and check-out guests according to the hotel standards
- Manage VIPs as well as Groups arrivals and departures following the C&E guidelines
- Provide accurate information about the hotel and about Brussels
- Handle guests’ requests and guests’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Answer phone calls, emails and make reservations
- Upsell guest rooms by selling available alternatives and promote hotel services
- Prepare bills, take payments and handle a cashier
- Communicate daily with the operational departments
- Ensure the work area remains clean and fully stocked
C. Key Requirements
The applicant should have the following qualifications and skills:
- Hospitality diploma
- Minimum 1-year experience in the hospitality industry
- Languages: English, French and/or Dutch
- IT: Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Opera (optional)
- Neat and professional appearance
- High quality customer service, smiling and welcoming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and strong attention to details
- Problem solving and initiative skills
- Team spirit, friendly
- Ability to stay calm and polite under pressure
- Flexible regarding tasks and schedule
How to ApplyThe President Brussels Hotel is offering a full-time job in a new Front Office team. You will benefit from meal tickets (7€/working day), uniforms, yearly éco-chèques and year-end bonuses.
If you are interested to be part of this new team, kindly send your application letter and your CV to our Front Office Manager Kelly Gallier at firstname.lastname@example.org
654 total views, 6 today