Full-time Hotel Manager (H/F)
What you should bring
If you’re good at giving people a warm welcome, enjoy hosting and have a passion for the hotel industry, then you’ve come to the right place.
We are seeking to employ a convincing leadership personality, someone with a sense of responsibility and a highly positive attitude to serving our guests and customers. Your most important objectives should be to optimise the occupancy rate of the hotel and to ensure that guests and customers are well looked after.
You are happy to accept responsibilities, and it gives you pleasure to coach, challenge and encourage those who work with you. You have excellent social skills, you are an experienced leader, and you continually endeavour to develop and also to help your staff in their development.
• You have a qualification in hotel management and/or a degree with hospitality as your main subject as well as several years of experience in similar positions
• You already have a very good network in the hotel industry and ideally knowledge of the hotel market in Brussels
• You have a high level of social responsibility and are experienced in staff management
• It goes without saying that you should have a high sense of quality and that you enjoy contact with guests
• Your strengths include conscientiousness, a good focus on goals and the ability to work in a team
• You have good IT skills and very good language skills, especially in French, Dutch, English and ideally German
• Moreover, you have a well-groomed appearance, positive charisma and good social skills
Features of the job
• Organise all departments and ensure implementation of the defined Motel One standard
• Select partners and contractors in the areas of procurement and cleaning
• Recruit staff for all positions
• Conduct HR management and coachings and trainings
• Achieve sales targets and observe the cost budget
• Write weekly, monthly and annual financial statements
• Continuously establish the hotel on the Brussels hotel market
• Increase awareness of Motel One in the regional market
• Ensure and increase customer and guest satisfaction
Please send in your application documents in English!
How to ApplyApply here
522 total views, 1 today